Friday, November 16

Drawing

Drawing is a really good way to express yourself and many people enjoy it and think it as their personal favorite activity. There are many things you can draw like from fish to fencers(sword fighters for those of you who don't know) and from yous to theyes. Some people enjoy drawing with crayons and some like pen or... markers, pencils, the black thingy, colored pencils, pastels, and other writing utensils. People also like to draw lots of different things from people to designs and from computers to imagery places. One person may draw lots of different things. Drawing is very very interesting and is done around the world and is a great way to express yourself!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hye hey you you i don't like your girlfriend!! sorry, that was totally stuck in my head. hey elmo, what new shirt are you wearing on monday? i like the new topic!!! and cheese!!!!!!

Haley B. said...

elmo,
did you vote for stuffing on my blog?

y2011luceri said...

"the black thingy"? whats that supposed to be? do you mean charcoal? :P

Anonymous said...

Oh sorry about that Harold thing. lol I thought you were really Elmo and Jaime!

...She's like so whateva. You could do so much betta. I think we should get togetha no-ow, and that's what everyone's talkin' 'bout!
HEY, HEY, YOU, YOU, I DON'T LIKE YA GIRLFRIEND! NO WAY NO WAY, I THINK YA NEED A NEW ONE! HEY, HEY, YOU, YOU, I COULD BE YA GIRLFRIEND!...

Anonymous said...

POST SOMETHING NEW!

Anonymous said...

I did!