Sunday, March 16

Jamie's Top Fifteen Cars

Hokay, I suppose I have to contribute something so here is my top ten list of cars. And even though I started a blog about gas prices with a friend, I still have a few cars on this list that are gas guzzlers.
Advice: give me money so that I can actually afford at least one of them...please???

These are in no particular order, just so you know.

  1. Aston Martin Vanquish
  2. Maserati Grand Turismo
  3. Nissan 350Z
  4. Ferrari 430
  5. Lamborghini Murcielago
  6. Chevrolet Corvette
  7. Lotus Elise
  8. Porsche Carrera
  9. Audi R8
  10. Dodge Viper
  11. BMW Z4
  12. Mercedes SLR
  13. Mitsubishi Eclipse
  14. Pontiac Solstice
  15. Bentley Continental GT, I think that's the name
Whoo hoo. These are some pretty cars. I'll be posting some pics to go along with it.
~Jamie
P.S. Elmo, LEARN HOW TO SPELL!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry Jamie but Elmo is bad at spelling. I'll work on learning!