Wednesday, June 18

The Weekly Leaf

The Weekly Leaf
Wednesday

Yes, I am posting this on a Wednesday. That is because I have received an iPod and I like to play with it. It is fun. This is weird.
Why I've Been Lazy About Blogging
Reason 1: I have a very busy life that includes many activities and friends. I like to spend time with these friends and do activities too. Please understand that I am a very busy Elmo.
Reason 2: It's summer!!!! Look at your window and you'll believe me. Now that school is about to end (or has ended for some) the pressure of homework is off of me. That means that my old school hours are now fulled with organizing, cleaning, hanging out with friends, camps, swimming, running, swimming, vacation, and being outside. My computer is inside but I'd rather be outside.
Reason 3: Blogging use to be 'all that' and everyone was checking out each other's blogs but since that has died down we have basically no viewers. And if you are viewing us please vote in the poll so we can see.
As you can see there are many reasons that are important.
Summer
I'm wishing all of the viewers of Gas Prices Weekly the most awesome summer ever! This summer have the most fun you actually can.
Quote by Elmo
Don't spend your time waiting on the world, take that giant step and throw yourself into it!
This has been Elmo with the Weekly Leaf! TTYL!

No comments: