Tuesday, July 8

The Weekly Leaf

The Weekly Leaf

Hey y'all, this is Jamie right now. Truly shocking...I know.

Schedules
Elmo will be gone next week and I'll be gone the two weeks after that. So updating the blog will be sort of spottily done.

Environmentally Friendly Cars
Ever heard of Tesla Motors? Well, start listening (reading?) because their cars run entirely on electricity. Not only that, but the Tesla Roadster is absolutely gorgeous! Save the environment and buy a Tesla! ...and then give it to me because I'm awesome!

Recommended Books
If you're bored this summer, I would recommend checking out the library and seeing if any of these awesome books are in:
  • City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
  • Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr
  • The Host by Stephenie Meyer
  • The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen
  • Uglies by Scott Westerfield
If you're reading this right now, then you must be inside on a computer. Look outside! It's sunny! GO OUTSIDE AND DO SOMETHING ACTIVE!!!!

yours truly, the one and only, the amazzzzzzing....jamie!!!!! -woot-

2 comments:

Aud said...

I looked outside and... IT'S RAINING!

Elmo and Jaimie said...

el gaspo